This position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day plasma center operations and staff to ensure efficient plasma collection.
1. In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervise center operations daily activities. Provide clear and consistent instructions and directions, conduct meetings, and clearly communicate performance expectations. May be required to perform tasks in work areas. Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
2. In conjunction with Group Leaders, facilitate donor movement throughout the center minimizing wait time and processing.
3. Ensure the center is staffed with adequate number of personnel to provide sufficient support based upon center size, structure and donor flow. Monitor time card reporting procedures, attendance, and utilization of overtime.
4. Conduct error investigations and develop recommendations for process improvement.
5. Participate with management in conducting performance appraisals, providing performance feedback. With management review, document verbal and written coaching level corrective actions as needed. Assist in maintaining up-to-date employee training files, checklists, and assist with performance evaluations and certification status.
6. May assist with the recruitment and selection of center operation staff.
7. Adhere to and promote compliance to company policies and procedures.
8. May assist with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to increase donor retention.
9. Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
10. Understand policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
11. Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
12. Maintain confidentiality of personnel, donor, and center information.
13. Will be cross-trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet the needs of the business.
14. Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
15. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Provide minimum hiring requirements, specialized knowledge, and other considerations required
Minimum 1 year supervisory, leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others required
(physical & mental requirements)
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Worker Sub Type:Regular